Praveen Kadimcherla, MD
Dr. Kadimcherla has extensive knowledge of various pathologies involving the degenerative spine. He has become adept in dealing with complex spine issues including deformity, tumors and revision spine surgery. He has published scientific articles and presented at national meetings.
His current research interests include investigating the use of an Ultrasonic Bone Scalpel to improve the results of common spine surgery procedures, analyzing practice patterns of fusion and treatment of degenerative spondylolisthesis by spine surgeons across the country.
Dr. Kadimcherla attended New England Baptist Hospital, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA where he attended a fellowship in Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Spine. Prior to that, he completed his Residency in Orthopaedics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, and earned his medical degree at University at Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY. He is a member of the AMA and several honor societies.
New England Baptist Hospital, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Spine Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Resident, Orthopaedics University at Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Medical Doctor Board Certification:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Medical Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- AOA National Honor Society